I hope all is well. As promised, I wanted to share the “almost final” photos of the shed that has been “transformed” into a She-Shed. I still have to complete the window dressings, landscaping, and furnishings – I couldn’t be happier!
I am still in the process of finishing, but at a high level, here is the list of improvements I made:
- Replaced the doors with french doors for added, natural light.
- Replaced the window boxes for a different “look” Insulated walls and ceiling for energy efficiency.
- Added high power AC with dehumidification.
- BeadBoard Plywood – walls and ceiling Vinyl plank flooring
- Chandelier lighting Re-purposed one of the doors as a front porch